Monday, May 26, 2008

Chicken and Waffles all day!

Some people might say "hey Skeme, I thought you were on the greatest burger quest why are you reviewing chicken and waffles?". And my answer is when in Rome do as the Romans do, but in this case when on the West Coast do Roscoes Chicken and Waffles! So last week I was out in L.A. to spin at the legendary Root Down party and then Funky Sole w/ Miles (Breakestra) and Egon (Stones Throw) so my homie DJ Ill-literate decided to take the trip out with me so that we could maintain our tradition, "Standards in '08!" Soon as we get off the plane we check out his man Mixxxie (more on this guy later...but he's a conisseur of many things)after checking this Hollywood genius out we breeze over to Roscoes Chicken and Waffles to grab a bite. Morning, noon or night you can never go wrong with this combo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is just epic...makes me wish my computer screen was scratch and sniff...

ill doc lit

Saratoga Sake said...

drab nabit! man ya should of told me you guys were up in la . i would of visited with you all. i ran into miles at the cut chemist and shadow show a while back and mentioned that you wanted to spin at the root down. hmmm scooby doo!