Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Burger with Soul!

Still questin' for that perfect burger! While out in DC yesterday doing an event my homie Phil called me up and told me that he has an ill burger spot just 15 mins away in Arlington VA. So I decided to brave the horrible traffic and make the run over there, and it was well worth it! We arrived at Rays Hell Burger which was packed with people enjoying an afternoon of burgers and convo. First let me say that the quality of beef is up to par and everything is fresh. Also, it has to be a good burger because President Obama eats here on an occassion. There was alot on the menu that looked good but the one thing that stood out and hit home with me was the "Soul Burger Number One". Could this be a sign from Soul Brother Number 1 James Brown!?


No comments: