Sunday, September 30, 2012

From Russia With Love

Last weekend I had the pleasure of traveling to St. Petersburg Russia to join the ranks of great DJ's that have been guests to play records at the legendary Fun City Shingaling party ran my the Fabulous Mr. C.  It felt good to finally touch down in Russia to play some of my favorite Deep Funk and Sweet Soul 45s for an amazing group of people that knew the music inside and out and danced the entire night away.  And I have to give an extra shout to those fellow DJs worldwide that I work with and who continue to bless the listener with incredible music, we've built an incredible network so lets keep making it happen.

Once I touched down I knew that I was in good hands when the guys came to pick me up in the Fun City Shingaling mobile, after that it was all one big party.






Photo credits:  Mr. Chak, Lee Gnezdilova, Wladislaw Grad

No comments: