Monday, June 17, 2013

Finland's Finest

Helsinki Finland has always been in my top 5 places to travel to, rock parties and have fun it.  But after this weekend madness it's properly earned a permanent place in my top 3 destinations.  Flow Mo anniversary was pure exactly what I expected times 10, the parties, the festive drinking, rocking the club and of course celebrating the 11 year anniversary.  On this trip as usual we hung out at my favorite spot to rock, "We Got Beef" where much beer was consumed in a 2 hour period of time (plus I love walking out the club at 4am and the sun is already out!) you definitely lose all track of time.  Then DJing at the anniversary party which pretty much was 95% women, with an incredible sound system which I put through the test.














No comments: