Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The problem with water.

Ok, some people might think Im a little tossed in the head to do a blog on water but feel me out on this one. For as long as I can remember I've drank regular tap water at home and never had a problem with it (and still dont) because I live pretty close to the water plant that does the purification. I dont really trust it at everyone else's home because of rust in their pipes etc. But over the last oh I dont know 10 years give or take a few I've drank bottled water along with probably every other person in the world but I've noticed different tastes in different waters, why? Some taste better than others. After taking a trips to Finland and Switzerland I was told dont waste money on bottled water while out there because their water is probably the cleanest in the world, and they were correct. You cant taste a damn thing from the tap, it actually taste alot better than most of the bottled water. After talking to DJ Element this weekend we got into the water talk and he brought up the water in Japan and how clean it is versus bottled, it got me to thinking...Whats the big deal with bottled water? Now some people probably cant tell the difference between the two, just like they dont know the diff between dvd shown on a plasma versus dvd shown on an LCD.

Here's my top 3 list of bottled water that actually have a "true" fresh water taste.

1. Fiji
2. Evian
3. Malvern "The original English Water" (From London)

Not in any order.

Just something that was on my mind!

No comments: