Friday, August 29, 2008

Two parties in 24hrs

So last night was the jump of for my new monthly party along with DJ Cash Money in Brooklyn, NY called "Hot Peas and Butta". All funk, soul, and rare groove 45's. This is definitly gonna be the party to keep you guys warm throughout the fall and winter time. So after rockin in Brooklyn is was back to Philly to catch my 7:25am flight to the place that I love so much, Portland Oregon to spin at the "Heavy Rotation" party tonight and then Juice Jam '08 tomorrow. Porland is definitly the spot for Kicks, burgers and all things refreshingly lovely! Pics when I return back to Philly on Monday.

I want to thank everyone that continues to read my blog, your support is greatly appreciated!

Skeme

skemy skeme skeme

1 comment:

Mikey McFly™ said...

One of the dopest blogs out...keep it going