Monday, May 25, 2009

I Cant Sleep at Night!

So I've started another blog in addition to this one. Those people that know me know that Im a collector of many things but my video collection on VHS of old tv shows, movies, cartoons, concert footage and more is deep than the average crates so in this case Im diggin in tapes! So the new blog is about my childhood as well as adulthood addiction to late night tv shows, Saturday morning cartoons and afternoon Kung Fu flix. You name it and it was the shit back in the 70's & 80's I've probably got it stashed away. So I've thrown previews, commercials, show intros and more on there. There are alot of serious collectors out there especially sports collectors that have every game (Basketball, Baseball, Football etc)dating back to before the Beta Max days! I recently read a story in ESPN magazine about this underground tape collecting / trading culture.

Shouts to cats who are serious with their collections especially my partner in crime, Fredy Blast and the Diabolical Biz Markie!

Give it a read.

Trapped Inside Late Night TV
www.areyousleepyet.blogspot.com

No comments: