Thursday, May 28, 2009

On my way to Sweden!

I've decided to give a quick breakdown of the start of what is sure to be an amazing weekend.

I woke up bright and early to prepare for my travels to Sweden for the Urban Arts Manifestation event in Malomoe Sweden. As always I start out with a bowl of Franken Berry or Boo Berry cereal, a few reruns of Saturday morning cartoons on Boomerang and top it off with a quick game of House of the Dead on the Dreamcast. After gathering my final records together I head out to the airport to officially start my travels. The International Urban Arts Manifestation is an event that bridges the elements of Hip Hop culture into two days of panels and discussion, live graff, DJ's, MC's and Bboys. It's a who's who list of some of the best in the game worldwide. Legendary graff writers like Doc TC5, Wane and Ket (NYC), Mode2 (UK), DazeRoc (San Diego), MC's Jeru The Damaja, Maylay Sparks, J-RO (Alkaholics), Wildchild (L.A.) Bboys Freeze (Ghost Crew), Alien Ness (MZK), DJ's Kid Skraam and more. There's an easy 100 or so panelists and contributors plus everyone from all over europe that will be attending. Live walls being painted all weekend long plus the opening all day hip hop barbeque.

DAY 1 - Travel To Sweden for The Urban Arts Manifestation

The first day of travel to Sweden for the International Urban Arts Manifestation was a rough one. My flight was supposed depart today, Wednesday at 2:50pm to Washington, DC then a 4:50pm flight to Copenhagen but instead my 2:50pm flight was going to be 2 hours late so they rescheduled me to a 4:50 flight (which was also late) to make a connecting flight departing to Frankfurt Germany at 9:50pm and another connection to Copenhagen. So what started out as a 10 hour travel time has turned into 29 hours, three planes instead of two and my original time of arrival was 7:15am but now is 5:15pm. This is a great life but there's alot of turbulence in between!

2nd Layover (Frankfurt Germany)


Gotta eat something on the plane

2 comments:

Mikey McFly™ said...

Yo Skeme congrats on all of ur past, present, and future success!

Skeme Richards said...

Yo whats up Mikey! Thanks cousin always good to know the support is there.

skeme