Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Houston, Tx

I'll be in Houston Tx this weekend celebrating my peoples from Havikoro's 10yr Anniversary. In addition to rocking their anniversary Jam I'll also be spinning the after party called "Dope". This party is 2 rooms of House and Hip Hop and Im feeling in the mood to rock a strictly House set for the evening (which I dont get to do often)so I better gather up those classic 12" and pack my bags. I also just found out that my Philly cousin and DJ King Brit just spun one of their parties a few months.



Ritual Gp and DOPE present:
Official HAVIKORO 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AFTER PARTY

We ♥ DOPE
Commin' at you every fourth Saturday of the month!

With Very Special Guest Djs:
SKEME RICHARDS (Rock Steady Crew, The 2$ Soul Show)
COMP ONE (Havikoro, Reprogram)

With Resident Dope Djs:
BROTHA JIBRIL (Ritual Music, Soular Grooves, Rent)
SETH JONES (Ritual Music, Soular Grooves, Lone Misfit Project)

Guys $10 dollar cover
Ladies Free till 11:30
21 +

Drink Specials
2 rooms
DOPE Music!

Avantgarden
411 Westheimer @ Taft in Montrose
January 23
10pm-2am

www.ritualgp.com

No comments: