Monday, September 29, 2008

LinnDrum II...Ok, I see how how its going down!

Ok, I know most of you producer cats dont even know about the original LinnDrum, nor Roger Linn nor the history he has! So do your homework on this shit!



via Roger Linn Design
September 20, 2008:
I’m sorry to report that we won’t be shipping in 2008 and I can’t yet offer a new estimated ship date. The good news is that it’s turned into a significantly more powerful and creative product. The bad news is that we’d prefer not to release details of the new design because it’s so cool that I don’t want to show our cards to the competition. However, I do want to thank all those who wrote in with suggestions because this interactive design process has very much helped to change what we thought the product originally should be into what we now know you really want. So please hold your questions while we’re hard at work on it, and I’ll be periodically updating this page as we release new information. If you’d like to be notified when we update this page with something significant, please click here to join our LinnDrum II email list.

No comments: