Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fit For A King

Last Friday night before a rare DJ appearance in Philly I went out to dinner with a few friends to try this new restaurant called Varga. Whats special about this place is the beer selection, they boast and insane lineup of beers which they need a separate menu for that alone. Opting for my favorite brand Allagash, they had one in stock which I've never had before which was simply called Allagash Four which lived up to the brand that I trust.



For starters I went with the mini Kobe burgers which came with a side of onion rings and a beer mustard for dipping. The mini burgers alone made me want to order that as my main meal.



For my main course I went with the baby back ribs, bacon sprouts with a side of slaw. Great night of food indeed, if your ever close by definitely stop in to sample the menu.

No comments: