Sunday, September 20, 2009

Stranded!

Back from Seattle but off to Seoul Korea in two days so I gotta make this one fast because I've got laundry and packing to do. Seattle was dope as always but the initial flight out was lets just say....fucked up! After boarding the plane in Philly we were told that there was heavy thunderstorms in Atlanta (where I had an hour layover). I always hate Atlanta airport because I always have major problems there plus its large and it takes forever to get to different terminals. So after sitting in the plane on the runway for 2 long hours I knew that I was going to miss my connecting flight. So we finally land in ATL at 10:35 (my flight left at 9:35)and of course that was the last flight out to Seattle for the night and you know what that means right? I have to sleep my ass in the airport until the first flight out in the morning and you know how pissed off I was! So I get comfy (thank god for technolgy, my laptop and cell phone kept me from flipping out).

Here's a pic of the empty airport, only the cleaning crew and random stranded person was around.

No comments: