Friday, August 15, 2008

I know I've been slackin....

No not really because I've been working on alot of things plus trying to do some home improvements, painting, refinishing my hardwood floors etc. So forgive me for not supplying you with the daily reads, but fear not I'll be hitting you on the reg soon enough.

But here's a little something to keep your mouth watering, if you've been following the blogs you know that Im on my burger quest, so here's a little something I found tasty.



Nike Sportswear has commissioned 8 high-profile creatives to interpret 8 different Nike Sportswear icons. Creative director Olle Hemmendorff was chosen to do the Air Max 90, and without a doubt, he took the shoe to another level that makes us all drool with desire. Hemmendorff transformed the shoes into a burger with cheese accents and meat patty sole. These sneakers are probably as fresh as they come, but the question remains, does he only make them when we order it?

1 comment:

Mikey McFly™ said...

That is truly a decadent burger my dude