Monday, April 13, 2009

The "Root" of "Soul"

I'll be back out in California(LA & SD)this week for a few parties. First up is the legendary Root Down party on Thursday, this will definitely be a great night with Trek Life performing, Nelson George doing his book release party and myself rockin the 1's and 2's!


Friday night I'll be rocking with my man Charlie Rock at his party "Soul Sauce"! The Dojo squad always gets it in heavy with the sounds so it'll be good to rock along side them. In addition to that it is also the Frosty Freeze Tribute party and who else better to get it in than Rock Steady Crew family!


Saturday Night Im back at "Funky Sole" with Miles (Breakestra), Clifton, and Renato spinning crazy 45's all night long! My last outting was bananas them, the vibe is crazy, the music is amazing and people really...no really get sweaty!

No comments: