Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hmmm...whats this?

Woke up bright in early this morning after a night spinning at The Walnut Room to route out for a morning of searching for the perfect beat (ie. record shopping). Nothing to spectacular in todays catch, I mainly went looking for some 45's but pulled out a couple LP joints for very cheap. A sealed copy of Afrique Soul Makossa (which I've got a bunch already but none sealed and none that cost $5). You already know the other LP which cost me next to nothing as well.



Tomorrow I'll be hitting the Ya Digg??? Record Show in Philly which I'll be on a panel discussing the state of vinyl, collectors etc. Should be a fun day.

1 comment:

Daily Diggers said...

Hey SKEME,

what's up man. Is that PEPPER 45rpm the John Phillips and the Stone Marching Band "Soul Strut" joint? Nice drums on that one.

Kid Dyno