Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Wit my side kicks rockin "Fly Kicks"!

Everybody has a sneaker fetish these days but mines goes back to the early 80's. If you ask my top list they'll all be from the 80's to early 90's and over the years companies have reissued these golden gems and of course I've stacked them in the corner of the bedroom waiting for that sunny summer day to break them out. The final pair that I've searched years for have finally seen the light of day once again! I got these back in 1985 at a time when if you had these you were either hustling, had a good paper route and the only place you could cop these from on the east was the Gucci store in Atlantic City. If you were really nice with it you had a double G sweatshirt to go with it!

Damn summer can't come quick enough!

No comments: