Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kozik SXSW Posters

I've been a fan of artist / vinyl toy designer Frank Kozik for a while and really love his work. Being a comic book fan and collector of the pre 90's I was pleased to see Kozik's work on the 25th Anniversary flyers of SXSW. His work is a play off of the old EC Comics Crimes SuspensStories, The Haunt of Fear, Shock SuspenStories, and Tales From The Crypt comics.



Frank Kozik offers up duo-helpings of his work, each decidedly different from one another, as well in separate genres of pop culture.The above-left is a swell poster art done for the SXSW 25th Anniversary, and is limited to 300 - 8 silk screened pieces sized 18" x 24".

2 comments:

venoms5 said...

Nice cover. Before I read your header, Skeme, the EC connection hit me.

Skeme Richards said...

Yup. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw it.