Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Diggin In The Bins

I've missed my last two Wednesday's of my usual comic shopping due to the travel schedule but was actually very excited when I stumbled upon a shop called Fantastic Store in Koln Germany this past week.  At the initial observation the shop looked small and well stocked but after walking inside I noticed that it actually connected to another area which doubled as an art gallery.  Was nice to see some original works from local artists as well as German pressings of various pre 80's comics.





This framed Ben Grimm pieces was actually made of textured stone to give it depth and feel!







Even more now looking forward to Wizard World Comic Con in Philly where Big Pimp Jones & Rory Smith will be displaying works from the upcoming Hot Peas and Butta x Record Breakin project.

No comments: