Friday, February 8, 2013

Leaving Your Stamp

Being able to travel the globe and making an ok living being a DJ is pretty much the way I want to spend the rest of my life, yes I have other hobbies and things that I want to do later in life which hopefully will pan out as a career but for now it's DJing.  One of the things that I never take for granite is leaving my mark wherever I touch down and making sure people never forget me.  Take this image of the Hot Peas & Butta sticker and the 2one5 Creative marker for instance, yes I make sure these are with me wherever I go but these things can be removed at the drop of a dime.  But as a DJ I'm all about leaving a long lasting impression by taking people on a musical journey that they've never been on before.  Even outside of the music it's all about communicating with people and holding conversations of mutual interests and hopefully people will remember those moments for a life time.


No comments: