Monday, April 1, 2013

Dubai, The City Made of It All

Had an amazing few days away from my home in Amsterdam while traveling to Dubai for a gig,  shouts to the homie Tamer for putting things together and making it happen.  Was an amazing opportunity to rock music outdoors at the Dubai Marina Club during the day and at night with great people enjoying the festivities.  There's definitely something to be said about rocking under the stars and bright lights of the towering buildings above.  I was really impressed with their structures and how each high rise is unique and I guess they love the Empire State Building so much that they built 2 of them there.  Too much to go into deal with because I'm mad tired after getting off this flight from Izmir Turkey but here's a photo recap, I'm sure you get the point.
















No comments: