Monday, April 14, 2014

Sunday Burger Quest

Yesterday while in NYC The Elroy Jenkins and myself stopped by Corner Bistro to grab a burger and a few beers.  This was my first time eating there but have heard plenty of good things about it.  Most people know that I'm on my burger quest to have the best beef on a bun in not only all 50 states but across the globe.  The Corner Bistro served up one of the best burgers that I've had in a long time! It's a burger, bacon, lettuce, tomato and cheese served on a plastic plate, that's all! No gourmet fixings or extras to cover up the true taste of the beef.  The beef quality was on point and prepared medium well to my satisfaction.




While there enjoy a few beers along with our burgers, the bartender comes out of the back with a bag of records which naturally sparked our curiosity and conversation.  After a little questioning what was in the bag, he told us that it was a few records that he loaned a friend which contained samples used by Jay Z, Dilla, Doom, DJ Premier and other artists and producers.  Only in New York does this happen!


No comments: