Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Neighborhood Burger

I think it's safe to say that I've been around the globe and tried my fair share of good burgers in each of those parts, so having a good one should be nothing new.  Nothing new until you are introduced to a local San Diego spot called Neighborhood.  Yes folks, there is indeed a new burger in the runnings for one of the tastiest that I've ever had and I owe this introduction to my brother Marsellus Wallace who took care of me this past weekend while I was in San Diego.

Neighborhood is a great burger spot with a nice menu, great selection of beers and of course the music playing was perfect for our sit in at 11:30am on a Friday morning.  I can actually get used to that type of life.  We both opted the Neighborhood burger which was pretty basic, quality beer, gruyer cheese, arugula, and caramelized onions that was used more as a spread than just onions on top.  The bun was perfect, light and fluffy on top and once you bit in and got to the lower portion there was a nice crunch from where it sat on the grill.  Add perfectly cooked shoe string fries and an Allagash and we're all set.

I want to add this burger to my top 3 but I'm going to keep it in top 5 for now, I've got a lot more to try before making my final ranking decision.







No comments: