Thursday, September 4, 2008

Chick'n and Biscuits....word!

Ok so while out in Portland my man Rev Shines put me up on this crazy breakfast spot called Pine State Biscuits, its this real small spot with like 4 tables, people standing while eating and a crazy line and all they sever is biscuits, shit is bananas!! Biscuits with chicken is their specialty so you know I had to try the McIsley the first day and then with bacon the second. The McIsley is the chicken and biscuit with pickles and this mustard that I've never had before and honey (which I passed on because I hate honey). Now it sounds crazy but its good as shit and its large and filling, you dont need anything else. I topped it off with a glass of sweet tea one day and a cheerwine cherry soda the next. The cheerwine is "real" cherry soda...Funny how everything in Portland is used with the real ingrediants vs. other places and products. All this for $6, what???? You cant beat that shit. My homey Huy had the "Reggie" which is the Chicken w/ Biscuit, bacon topped with gravy!

http://www.pinestatebiscuits.com/



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's keep it correct here Mr. Supreme. It was not the Rev. Shines who told you about those delicioso biscuits. It was me. But I'll forgive this error...

So much love,
Marie

...and I did stop "beggin"...