Saturday, May 21, 2011

Back To The Planet of The Apes

Seems as if it's been a comic book kind of week. After being reunited with the comic book world for the 100th time over the span of 30 something years I stopped into one of my favorite shops to grab 10 back issues of the Fredy Blast recommended Uncanny X-Force. While there I've seem to have been bitten by the bug again after seeing classic issues on the walls going for top dollar which is the same feeling I get when seeing rare records on the walls. So what do I do you ask, grab a few things that I feel as though I can without which seems to be everything these days. One such thing was the new Planet of the Apes Comic by Boom Studios, I'm a diehard POTA fan of the old films so I had to grab these for nostalgic reasons. Both #1 issues with one being the rarer variant cover.


1 comment:

venoms5 said...

I've not seen these, but I have one of the old POTA comics from Marvel.