Wednesday, May 18, 2011

In More Comics News

Seems like it's been a comic book kind of week for me. Maybe that's a sign that I should get back involved, no I think I'll pass on that one. Looks as though another comic has reached a high price tag selling at a cool $300,000, the comic I speak of is non other than the Fantastic Four #1. Grading in at a 9.4 rating with crisp white pages and selling to a private customer. The last recorded price grading at a 9.4 sold for $210,000 and there is only one known higher grading of a 9.6 that has never been up for sale.

2 comments:

venoms5 said...

Wow, and white pages, still! I've seen my uncles issue #1 and it's def not in the 9.0 range, but is in one piece the last time I had it in my hands.

Skeme Richards said...

I'd take it in any complete condition. It's just about having it in my book.