Monday, May 9, 2011

A visual recap of Hot Peas and Butta 3D

Not fully rested from this past weekends Hot Peas and Butta 3D party but there's no better time then the present time to give you a recap of the event. First let me say thank you to everyone that packed the house for the evening to hear Amir, Monk One, Chairman Mao and myself play tunes for your listening and dancing pleasure. It was especially great to see so many beautiful woman dancing til the end without the need of Top 40 bullshit, good music is good music! Also I would like to thank those and I quote my friend DJ Prestige from Flea Market Funk "DJ / Digging royalty" that swung by for the party. Rapper / DJ Edan, Paul Nice, J Zone, Break Beat Lou (Ultimate Breaks & Beats), Boogie Blind, DJ Emskee, Jay Smooth, Big Chan, K-Prince, DJ Bluewater, M.Fasis and Statik Selektah just to name a few. Plus Hot Peas photographer Michael Beon was on hand to snap pics as well as my man Rez Ones.

Here's a few pics from the evening.
(Photos by Michael Beon)








Photo By Rez Ones


For more great photos go to www.krausphade.com

And for a great recap from a different perspective check out www.fleamarketfunk.com

No comments: