Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Its a flop!

If you know me or have been following the rants for a while then you know that I hate when Hollywood remakes an already classic movie just for the sake of not having any new ideas or thinking that they have an already built in crowd. Another thing that has tweeked me up is this whole DJ Hero shit!! Guitar here was very innovative and fresh and when I saw them advertising DJ hero I was like that shit is wack and is gonna flop, then I started seeing a few fellow DJ friends co-signing it before it was released. Wow how things have changed, no one's talking about it, shit was getting bad reviews and sales where bad, what a waste of money! But to top it off now Tony Hawk has a skate boarding game that comes with the board, guess what??? It scored a 1 out of 5. Someone comes up with an idea then you ride the wave and do similar things, guess its no different then when the "producer of the day" comes out and everybody sounds like them and every song on the radio has that same sound. Maybe people are finally waking up and not settling for bullshit, hopefully so!

4 comments:

Mikey McFly™ said...

But you know there's one more DJ game coming out... I think by Scratch but yo every industry is the same.. they strike oil once and keep digging at the same spot until the spot runs dry

Skeme Richards said...

Another game??? C'mon, this is really getting bad, even though I expect this type of shit I keep hoping that it never happens.

miguel said...

next thing you know there will be a graffiti hero game, bboy hero game, mc hero game. haha

Sama said...

Yeah the game is called "scratch: the ultimate dj" - i dont know much about dj hero but I'm interested to know what you think of scratch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZTxd7Twnbw